Monday 22 July 2013

Friday Puzzles #218

Yeah so I have a better excuse this week - Friday I was graduating and I've been moving house and settling in over the weekend.  But better late than never, eh Dearest reader?

Firstly exciting news for those of you who aren't so keen on sudoku and its variations.  I am now officially a contributor over at Grandmaster Puzzles.  There'll be a puzzle from me appearing every day until Saturday.  Which is nice!

Some daily league bookkeeping.  (You have to love the triple double-letters in that word!)

Week 27
Saturday (Irregular +2, Hns Eendebak)
Sunday (Sequence, Seungjae)
PDF (coming soon)

Week 28
Monday (Rank, Christoph)
Tuesday (Windoku, Karel)
Wednesday (Pinocchio, Bastien)
Thursday (Linked Irregular, Jakub H)
Friday (Hi-Lo Inner Frame, Bram)
(mine counts as Saturday!)

Don't forget that you can play with a day's delay over at sudokucup.com.

Back to this (last? haha) week's puzzle.  I wrote this in a rush and the visual theme isn't quite developed to my satisfaction and the solve is fairly straightforward.  It sows the seeds for better things in the future.  Enjoy!
    #255 Sudoku – rated easy
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *