Friday 15 November 2013

Friday Puzzles #234

So you may have noticed that a lot of my Sudoku feature 24 givens, which is a good symmetric number lending itself well to aesthetically pleasing designs, whilst providing plenty of flexibility to get a unique solution out.  You have to be a little more ingenious as you start dropping the number of givens, so I thought this week might be a nice opportunity to try 22.  Although you perhaps have to be a little more wary of the patterns you pick, it seems 22 isn't so much of a problem, and this week's puzzle isn't so hard either.  And perhaps it tells you something about my standards that I've chosen to publish this puzzle here.  Enjoy!
    #271 Sudoku – rated easy
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-13.

3 comments:

  1. less than 2 minutes as a solver.
    communication with the author will be very easy from now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sorry my name get mentionned.
    i'd have prefered a non name message...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog I enjoyeed reading

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *