Saturday 19 September 2015

Friday Puzzles #281

A couple of pieces of bookkeeping firstly this week.  Firstly, last Saturday I managed to simultaneously not have a brain-freeze or make a mistake that I didn't catch, and in doing so took my 3rd Times Sudoku championship.  The write-up in the newspaper on Monday was spectacularly mediocre, and to make matters worse none of the puzzles were actually published.

To put this right, I will be putting together a trademark championship report.  I also have copies of the puzzles from both preliminary sessions, but if anyone happens to have the grand final puzzles I would certainly be interested in seeing those again.

Next piece of bookkeeping is I've been toying with a few hitori ideas this week, prompted by this excellent post on the UKPA forums.  Maybe I'll go with that for next Friday.

Anyhow, onto this week's puzzle, less than half an hour late!  Enjoy...
    #321 WINdoku – rated medium
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *