Friday 7 December 2012

Friday Puzzles #186

So the whole WPC series has lost a little momentum, and of the two remaining rounds I was supposed to cover, I was lacking a bit of inspiration.  I've also been writing a ton of sudoku puzzles recently, but you'll soon see some of those over at LMI, and the rest are a much more long term project.

Instead I'm going to provide another Cave puzzle, following the fun I had in putting last week's puzzle together.  And yes, I suppose that is me giving support to "Cave" over "Corral."  I'm not sure I have my head around the difficulty levels of Cave just yet, but I reckon this is probably on the harder side of medium.  I think it's harder than last weeks anyway.  Enjoy!
    #222 Cave – rated medium
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *