Saturday 22 January 2022

Update - Puzzle Design Competition

This is a quick update on the previous post.  I haven't really given much thought to how the public vote is going to work, so I've decided to keep it simple.

All the entries will be anonymised and published after the closing date of 31st January, and I will set up a new google form for you to pick your own top 3.  First preference will be awarded 5 points, second preference 3 points and third preference 1 point.  I'll then tot everything up and the entry with the most points will be the public winner.

I'll tentatively say that I'll keep the vote open for about a week after I publish the anonymised submissions.  it really depends on the number of submissions as I'd like to give everyone a reasonable amount of time to solve the puzzles and come to an informed decision about their favourites.

After the public vote I'll publish all the entries with full credit, and contact the winners for the best way to send across the prize money.

That's all for now, I'm really looking forward to solving all these great entries.  Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *