Tuesday 25 May 2010

Friday puzzles #49

Funny how forgetting to make a puzzle until lunchtime brings out the urge to try new things. Of course, this Slitherlink puzzle is in no way a little bit silly. Just as the titling is by no means getting ridiculous. Oh well – I thought it might be more fun for regular readers to have one a day rather than a huge glut of them on a Friday.

Anyhow, ditto yesterday, this is the first time I’ve ever made a puzzle of this type, and ditto yesterday, if you don’t know the rules, then please check out the “how to play” section on the right. Enjoy!
    #059 Slitherlink – rated easy
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-10

2 comments:

  1. This was a very pretty and fun to solve puzzle, especially considering the density of the givens (of which there are 50). Solving the perimeter was definitely enjoyable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you enjoyed it, especially given the many slitherlinks of yours I’ve enjoyed. I look forward to having a crack at a few more – even if they’re by far the most awkward for me to format using my current methods!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *