Friday 11 June 2010

Friday Puzzles #56

And so it’s back to the weekly schedule. I think I’ll leave it at that, suffice to say after the uniqueness hiccough with last week’s puzzle I will be using the following phrase a little more carefully!
Actually, I’ve got a bit of a puzzle (sudoku) project in the pipeline so I probably won’t be releasing too many puzzles of any great size in the next few weeks. But don’t let that put you off: as everybody knows, small is beautiful. And this week’s masyu is indeed a thing of great beauty. Even if I say so myself. Enjoy!
    #066 Masyu – rated easy
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-10

1 comment:

  1. Bonus points for anyone who spots the cool trick here. It’s not necessary to solve the puzzle, but rest assured will be turned up to 11 in a later puzzle!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *