Friday 16 November 2012

Friday Puzzles #183

My WPC mini-project rumbles on - and I thought it was about time to feature I puzzle that I might normally publish otherwise.  Perhaps it's a sign that I'll eventually finish my WPC report - which incidentally is running in at a cumulative 10,000 words, not out, thus far.  Perhaps it's just a sign that I don't want to go and fish out the WPC script to copy out some rules again.

Anyhow, it's always good fun to poke my head over the uniqueness parapet and serve up a Numberlink.  A puzzle this size can never be described as hard, and maybe not even medium either, but even so I think this one has its moments.  Enjoy!
    #219 Arukone a.k.a. Numberlink – rated easy
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-12.

1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *