Friday 11 November 2011

Friday Puzzles #130

And so, dearest reader, it matters not that that I’ve been away all week at both a world sudoku championship and a world puzzle championship performing quite well in the former and somewhat forgettably in the latter. Here is a Friday puzzle which is (just about) on time!

Yup, no puzzling updates, because frankly at this stage I’m not sure I want to write about how pear-shaped things have turned and I am sure that you probably don’t want to hear about my moanings just quite yet, so here is a slitherlink, plain and simple. Conceived on a long and boring coach trip, no less. Enjoy!

EDITED EDIT: this one works!
    #160 Slitherlink – rated hard
 
All puzzles © Tom Collyer 2009-11

4 comments:

  1. I’m sorry, but I think there’s an ambiguity in rows 1-3, columns 11-13 of dots. The path looks like it could go two ways around the 1 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a look at the solution, and I think you are right. I can’t work out whether it’s a typo or something I can fix easily, or something that it is a royal pain in the arse. I will have a look at it at lunchtime today and see if I can fix it…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, this one is quite spectacularly broken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice challenge. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *